Episode 5 of the (un) Common Sense Podcast is now available!
Featuring a great discussion about gang violence and homicide in Honduras, the murder capital of the world with Corey Hunt (@Corey_Hunt).
This episode of the podcast includes:
- Interview with human rights activist, blogger and freelance journalist Corey Hunt
- Blogging, Iraqi blogs and becoming a citizen journalist
- Homicide, gang violence and drug trade in Honduras, murder capital of the world.
- Role of multi-national corporations in perpetuating poverty in Honduras
- Telstra allows FBI & US DoJ to monitor calls and data on Australian cables
- Wyndham council involved in data snooping on local citizens
- WA State Government refuses to release documents on MAX rail link
- Parliamentary Budget Office confirms reworking mining tax, cutting mining subsidies and increasing tax rates on earnings above $1m/year would net $43bn over 4 years.
- Study confirms Fracking triggers earthquakes
Corey Hunt’s blog on wordpress.com
Document of the Agreement between Telstra & FBI / US Department of Justice
Documentary on Honduras via BBC: