Episode 2 of the podcast is now available!
Download or listen now: (un) Common Sense Podcast Episode 2
Issues covered in this episode of the podcast include:
- Interview with Luke Pearson founder of Indigenous X
- Curation-rotation and promoting a diversity of Indigenous voices
- Anti-racism, dispelling myths (see: not racist but) and safely handling situations
- Indigenous empowerment, sovereignty and constitutional recognition
- Protests erupt on the streets of Brazil
- MSS Security Screeners in WA locked out for demanding equal pay to Vic workers
- Howard Sattler sacked for trolling PM Julia Gillard about partners sexuality
- Voting rules in Australia and why your vote Senate vote is important
Some additional resources that go with this episode:
Felipe’s video from protests in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Photo from Rio De Janeiro (via Jornal O Globo)
If you would like to suggest a topic for discussion on the (un) Common Sense podcast, head over to the #UCScast hashtag on twitter.