This third episode of the (Un) Common Sense Podcast is a week late, as a result of a tragedy in Luke’s family last week.
This weeks podcast includes:
- My reaction to the Armadale Forum with Police Commissioner and Minister, including brief discussion on ‘privilege’ within the local community and the need for better community facilities in Armadale.
- Comment on government paternalism + prohibition/harsh penalties vs harm reduction.
- The need a set deadline to reach 100% renewable energy in Australia.
- Various plans for achieving a 100% renewable energy .
- The Greens ‘Energy 2029’ plan for Western Australia.
- Clean Energy Act of 2011 and the Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC).
- Reflection on change in Labor Party leadership & implications/opportunities. Continue reading Podcast Episode 3: Armadale, 100% Renewables & ALP Leadership