First episode of the (un) Common Sense podcast is up!
Issues covered in this episode of the podcast include:
- Steve Marsh’s case and the fight against Monsanto
- The Australian Federal Police, ASIC and filtering the internet in Australia
- Scraping of meta-data by the NSA in the USA
- The new Xbox no-resale policy
- Barnett Governments poor planning laws and attempts to privatise public land
- Campaign to prevent canal development at Point Peron (Hands Off Point Peron)
- #OccupyGezi protests in Istanbul
- Why you should support Electronic Frontier Australia
- Why you should support Senator Scott Ludlam if you are West Australian
If you would like to suggest a topic for discussion on the (un) Common Sense podcast, head over to the #UCScast hashtag on twitter.
Yes, that is different to the hashtag originally stated, but it makes sense so we will be using it from now on.